Digital Infinite Repeat Cycle Plug Timer Switch with Countdown and 24 Hour Programmalbe Timer for Electrical Outlets, Lights and Home Appliances (120V, 15A)
(as of Jul 01,2022 01:37:54 UTC – Details)
TECHBEE Infinite Repeat Cycle Timer – Example Timers and Corresponding Settings
Hour & Minute Mode
Continuously repeat the cycle 20 mins ON and 2 hrs OFF without stop.
Min: 1 minute
Max: 23 h 59 mins
– ventilating fans
– hydroponic pumps
Minute & Second Mode
Continuously repeat the cycle 5 sec ON and 2 mins OFF without stop.
Min: 1 second
Max: 59 mins 59 sec
– fish air pumps
Interval Cycle Per Day
Turn the device 5 sec ON and 10 sec OFF from 16:00 to 18:00 every day.
Min: 1 second
Max: 59 mins 59 sec
– festive lights
– watering pumps
Interval Cycle Per Hour
Timer repeats the cycle 30 mins ON and 1 hour OFF within the next 9 hrs.
min: 1 min; max: 23 h 59 mins
Max duration: 99 h 59 mins
– space heaters
Applications for Repeat Cycle Timers
1. Set your humidifier to run for 2 minutes and then off for 5 minutes and repeat for the most appropriate humidity.
2. Set your space heater to repeat the cycle “30 minutes on and 5 minutes off” and stop working after 10 hours to avoid overheating your room.
3. Set your fish air pump to repeat the cycle “10 seconds on and 10 seconds off” to ensure your fish have enough oxygen while saving energy.
More applications for you to discover!
Daily ON-OFF Timer
With this feature, you can set up to 3 daily ON-OFF programs; each program will repeat once every day. For example, you can use this timer to reboot your router by setting it to go off at 2:00 am and come back on at 2:05 am. The adjustible time is from 1 minute to 23 h 59 mins.
Countdown and Turn OFF/ON Timer
You can set your curling iron to turn off after 30 mins to avoid fire risks just in case you may forget to turn it off. Or you can set your bedroom fan to turn off after 1 hour to prevent yourself from catching a cold. The adjustible time is from 1 minute to 23 h 59 mins.
Ideal For Home Use
The traditional mechanical timer tends to become increasingly noisy as time goes by. But this digital timer is completely silent, which does not bother you while you are sleeping or learning.
What’s in the Package?
1 x TECHBEE timer plug
1 x User Manual
1. When you use the timer on large appliances such as air heaters, the best practice is to plug the timer directly into a wall outlet and then plug the appliance into the timer. If you use a power strip to supply power for the timer, you must make sure that the working current of the appliance connected to the timer is below both the maximum output current of the power strip as well as that of the timer(15A) .
2. The plastic film on the front panel of the timer is used to protect the timer screen during packaging and transportation. It’s normal if there are a few scratches on the plastic film. You can peel it off for a clearer view of the screen or you can just keep it on the screen.
3.The 3 daily on-off timer programs can only be applied to every day of the week. It can’t adopt different schedules on different days of the week,and only works in 24h (military) time. If you mind this, please do not buy this model.
Multi-Function 24 hours-Time: 24 hours-Time Clocks Mode, 3 daily on-off programs timers, a countdown and turn on/off mode, and a customizable on-off repeat cycle mode, much more versatile than other models
Good Helper and Money Saver: help to streamline your daily routines, reduce energy use and save on your energy bills by automatically power your appliances on and off as needed
User Friendly Design: large screen for clearer view of digits and numbers; built-in battery to memorize your programs during power outages; completely silent and ideal for home use
Protect Your Electronics: countdown and turn off mode can be extremely helpful to limit the charging time for your expensive electronic devices and prolong their service lives
Buy with Confidence: V0 fireproof housing plus its child lock function make this timer safe to use and operate; each timer is backed by limited warranty and lifetime support